Soccer Evaluations on Tuesday, March 17th and Thursday, March 19th have been cancelled.
Joel Bankert, the sports director will reach out to each family to get an honest evaluation of their child’s skill level. Joel will be sending frequent updates to keep you informed!
We plan on starting the season with the first practice on Saturday, May 2nd. Week day practices will begin Tuesday, May 4th with the first games starting on Saturday, May 9th.
Check back for more updates!
Youth Soccer League
K – 6th Grade
March 31st to May 30th
Practices will be once a week (on Tuesday or Thursday).
Games will be on Saturdays.
March 31st or April 2nd May 2nd
First Game: Saturday, May 9th
- To develop/progress soccer skills
- To learn good practice techniques
- To develop interpersonal and teamwork skills
- To teach youth about Jesus through weekly devotions and stories
- $75 registration fee, $15 for reversible jersey
Evaluations have been cancelled. The sports director will reach out to each family about their child’s skill level.