Sports Line 330-966-0832
Youth Soccer League
K – 6th Grade
March 29th to May 25th
Practices will be once a week (on Monday or Tuesday).
Games will be on Saturdays mornings/afternoons.
First Practice: March 29th or 30th
First Game: Saturday, April 10th
- To develop/progress soccer skills
- To learn good practice techniques
- To develop interpersonal and teamwork skills
- To teach youth about Jesus through weekly devotions and stories
- $80 registration fee (includes a t-shirt and end-of-season gift), $15 for reversible jersey (yours to keep and reuse for soccer/flag football)
Evaluations from 5:00 – 7:00 PM on Monday, March 22nd AND Tuesday, March 23rd. Participants only need to attend ONE. Come any time during the 5:00 – 7:00 PM time frame.
SAFETY PROCEDURES AND MORE:
– We will do our best to keep all practices and games outdoor. In severe weather we may move practices/games indoors OR if we are restricted by CoVid19 we may not be able to move things indoor, and will have to reschedule a game/ cancel a practice.
– Equipment will be sanitized daily. Soccer balls, cones, etc.
– Masks will be OPTIONAL for kids when we are outside. We understand that it can be very difficult to play sports while wearing a mask, so it will not be required, but kids may wear them if they so choose. IF we have to move a practice or game inside, kids can still play without a mask, but when not in a game, we ask for them to have them on around the building.
– ALL Parents/Spectators ARE ALLOWED OUTSIDE but we ask that you social distance yourselves from others outside of your family/household. Masks will not be required outside, as long as spectators can socially distance themselves. In the event that we have to move a game or practice inside, spectators will be asked to wear a mask, and we will ask that spectators be limited to just parents or guardians indoors.
– Hand sanitizer will be available outside.
– Bathrooms will be available, BUT we strongly encourage everyone to use their restroom at home before coming, to minimize the number of kids using the restroom. Restrooms will be sanitized before and during every event. If parents are present, we will ask them to take their kids to the restroom if/when needed.
IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD IS SICK, PLEASE KEEP STAY HOME. Do daily symptom checks and play it safe 🙂
We hope to have you with us this soccer season!