We are excited to welcome back our small groups! Sundays at 10:00am and Wednesday nights at 6:00pm. Click here to find our current small groups.
We are so excited to welcome back out children to Sunday morning classes beginning August 23 at 10:00am & 11:00am. Come a little early to sign into our new check-in system located in the Atrium. Elementary children will be in the gym and preschoolers and infants will be in the Nursery. These areas will be well-cleaned and disinfected. It’s recommended that children wear a mask and temperatures will be taken at check-in.
Jesus said, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”Mark 10:12
We are Open for In-Person Worship!
Ecclesiastes 3:1 says “There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven.” So at this time, we believe we should begin to come back together. We will offer three venues for worship here on campus, as well as internet worship:
- You can worship in the sanctuary
- You can worship in the atrium
- You can worship in your car in the parking lot on your radio at FM 104.7
We are making the following recommendations for worship:
- Please wear a mask as you enter and leave for worship. You can remove your mask in the room you are worshiping in.
- Please social distance with no hand shakes or hugs at this time and remain 6 feet apart from others.
- We ask that you do not use the restrooms unless necessary.
- Please do not gather before or after services.
- Please take your temperature before you come and please do not come if you are sick or have symptoms.
We are making these recommendations for the safety of others. We are to love our neighbor as ourselves, Jesus said (Mark 12:3).
If you are not ready to come at this time, it is okay to stay home and worship with us online (videos can be found on the Sermon Videos tab). At this time, there will be no Nursery, Children’s or Sunday School classes. The cry room will be available during services and is limited to one family at a time.
I ask you to pray and seek God during this time and draw near to Jesus. We are praying for God to use this time to give us opportunities to share the love of Christ with a world that is desperately in need of Him.
Blessings in Christ,
“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” -Philippians 4:19
God desires to draw near to you…right where you are.
But He doesn’t want you to stay there.
Come grow in your knowledge of Him.
Come as you are, You’ll be among Friends.
7945 Portage St NW, Massillon, Ohio 44646
Corner of Portage & Arlington
Church Office- 330-966-0616 Fax- 330-966-1424 Sports Office - 330-966-0832